SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. - The San Luis Obispo Fire Department quickly put out a fire in a motel laundry room.
Crews were dispatched to University Inn on Monterey Street around 10:45 a.m. Friday morning.
When crews got on scene, they saw smoke coming from the first-floor laundry room.
Crews quickly put out the flames and contained it to the room.
The motel was evacuated while crews put out the fire.
No one was hurt.
Firefighters are reminding people to properly maintain dryers by cleaning out lint buildup.