SANTA BARBARA, Calif. -- Direct Relief will be handing out air masks to the public on Tuesday in Santa Barbara.
Direct Relief will be offering N-95 masks to the public at the Direct Relief Headquarters at 6100 Wallace Becknell Road in Santa Barbara.
N-95 masks are specific protecting your lungs from wildfire smoke.
Currently Santa Barbara's air quality is moderate to unhealthy according to Airnow.gov.
Direct Relief will be giving out masks from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In addition to Direct Relief, masks can also be obtained at the following locations:
- Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics, 5580 Calle Real
- Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics IV, 970 Embarcadero del Mar
- Santa Barbara Public Library, 40 E Anapamu St.
- Unity Shoppe, 1209 State St. & 1401 Chapala St.
- La Casa Del la Raza, 601 E Montecito St.
- City Of Goleta, 130 Cremona Dr.
- Goleta Valley Community Center, 5679 Hollister Ave
- Goleta Valley Library, 500 N Fairview Ave
- Goleta Valley Community Center, 5679 Hollister Ave.