Skip to Content

Home fire leaves one person hospitalized in Nipomo

cal fire

NIPOMO, Calif. - Cal Fire responded to a house fire in Nipomo on Sunday that left one person hospitalized.

Fire crews responded to the fire at the 200 block of West Price Street around 2 p.m. on Sunday.

Cal Fire said they found a medical emergency upon arriving and performed CPR on one person in the home before transporting them to a hospital for further treatment.

The victim's current condition is unclear.

Firefighters extinguished the house fire within a few minutes of arriving and Cal Fire is investigating how the fire started.

Article Topic Follows: San Luis Obispo County
house fire
san luis obispo county

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

Jessica Brest

Jessica Brest is a digital journalist and assignment editor for NewsChannel 3-12. To learn more about Jessica, click here.


News Channel 3-12 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content