SANTA BARBARA, Calif. - Mandatory evacuations and evacuation warnings were issued to residents near the Cave Fire Monday afternoon and some businesses are offering their rooms to evacuees.
- The Red Cross has established an evacuation center in the Goleta Valley Community Center at 5679 Hollister Avenue in Goleta.
- The Super 8 hotel at 6021 Hollister Avenue in Goleta is offering rooms for fire evacuees. Single beds are $95.00+ tax and double beds are $115.00+ tax. You can call them at (805) 967-5591. They are accepting pets.
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at 3850 State Street in Santa Barbara is offering an Evacuation Rate of $99. You can call them at (805) 687-5511. They are accepting house pets.
- Best Western Plus Encina Inn & Suites at 2220 Bath Street in Santa Barbara is offering an evacuation rate of $139. You can call them at (805) 682-7277. They are accepting house pets.
- The Haley Hotel at 26 E. Haley Street in Santa Barbara is now offering "Evacuee Rates" of $99 . You can reach them at (805) 708-0266. They are accepting pets.
- The Ramada by Wyndham Santa Barbara at 4770 Calle Real in Santa Barbara is offering special discounted "Evacuation Rates". You can call them at (805) 964-3511. They are offering free breakfast and free internet.
- Pea Soup Andersen’s inn at 51 E Hwy 246 in Buellton is offering rooms for $65. They can be reached at (805) 688-3216.
Animals can seek shelter at the following locations:
- Small Animals can be taken to the Goleta Animal Shelter at 5473 Overpass Road in Goleta.
- Large Animals can go to Earl Warren Showgrounds at 3400 Calle Real in Santa Barbara.
Evacuations have been ordered for Highway 154 east to Ontare Road from Foothill to the top of Camino Cielo and for the area north of Cathedral Oaks between Ontare Road and Patterson Avenue.
Evacuation warnings were issued from Highway 154 West to Fairview and Ontare East to Gibraltar.
A map of mandatory evacuations can be found on ReadySBC.org