HUASNA, Calif. - Firefighters responded to a chimney fire in Huasna Sunday night.
The fire spread to a void space, according to CALFIRE San Luis Obispo, causing extensive damage. Firefighters ventilated the roof to get to the fire.
No other information is currently available.
BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION
News Channel 3-12 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.
Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here
If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.