Skip to Content

Cal Fire rescues cat from abandoned chimney in Paso Robles

Cat Head stuck
Cal Fire SLO

PASO ROBLES, Calif. -- Cal Fire SLO rescued a cat from an abandoned chimney on Friday afternoon in Paso Robles.

Cal Fire SLO received a report around 2:45 p.m. about a cat being stuck in an abandoned chimney on Neal Springs Road in rural Paso Robles.

Firefighters from Station 30 in Paso Robles came to the rescue.

Firefighters were able to make a hole in the chimney and rescue the cat.

The cat was uninjured and returned to its owner.

Article Topic Follows: Lifestyle

Jump to comments ↓

Julia Nguyen


News Channel 3-12 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content