Skip to Content

Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel Fire Caused By Dryer

15 people were forced out of the Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel when a fire broke out in the laundry facility.

Santa Barbara firefighters were called to the hostel in the 100 block of Chapala Street after witnesses spotted smoke coming from the building.

Damage from the fire was mostly limited to the room where the dryer was located. The machine was destroyed in the blaze and the room received water damage. Other rooms in the hostel were not affected.


Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Channel 3-12

Email the News Channel 3-12 Team


News Channel 3-12 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content