Skip to Content

New Year’s Eve Apartment Fire

A New Year’s Eve fire left 16 people out in the cold.Firefighters say an electrical problem may be to blame for the fire that damaged three apartments in a building on the 4700 block of Cloyne Street , in Oxnard last night.Most of the residents stayed with friends and relatives overnight.The Reyes family returned today to survey the extensive damage.Pablo Reyes says he managed to get his wife, son, dog and bird out in time, but he says all of their belongings are a total loss.They have no renter’s insurance.The Red Cross in Camarillo has offered to help them with lodging.You can help too by donating to the Red 836 Calle Plano Camarillo, CA 93012(805) 987-1514Share your comments about this story with us on the KEY News Facebook page. Connect with KEY News on Twitter

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Channel 3-12

Email the News Channel 3-12 Team


News Channel 3-12 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content