SANTA BARBARA, Calif. -- MTD will be lowering service levels starting April 6 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Starting April 6, Santa Barbara MTD will reduce their bus service all around town to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
They are following the Governor's orders to stay at home and help flatten the curve of COVID-19 cases.
These are further reductions added to the March 19 enactments.
The following lines will be ceased or reduced starting April 6:
- Line 10 (Cathedral Oaks) - No service
- Line 30 (Downtown Shuttle) - No service
- No service Line 34 (Waterfront Shuttle) - No service
- Line 36 (Seaside Shuttle) - No service
- Line 37 (Crosstown Shuttle)- No service
These service reductions will continue until further notice.
MTD Bus lines serve areas in Goleta, Santa Barbara and Carpinteria.
MTD encourages passengers with questions about schedules and affected routes can call 805-963-3366 for assistance.