Skip to Content

Thursday home couch fire displaces six in Paso Robles

Paso Robles Fire & Emergency Services

PASO ROBLES, Calif.– A Thursday night home fire has displaced six people, according the Paso Robles Fire Department.

Paso Robles Fire and Emergency Services responded to a structure fire at a home on Ferro Lane in Paso Robles close to 7 p.m. Fire crews quickly extinguished the fire that was contained to the living room.

The fire was caused by an overheated rechargeable battery that set the couch on fire.

There was no spread to nearby brush or property.

Article Topic Follows: San Luis Obispo County
paso robles
san luis obispo county
Santa Barbara
structure fire
Author Profile Photo

Drew Ascione

Drew is the Assignment Editor at News Channel 3-12. To learn more about Drew, click here.


News Channel 3-12 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content