Skip to Content

Minor fire extinguished in San Luis Obispo

SLO City Fire

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. -- Cal Fire SLO and SLO City Fire Department responded to an oven fire morning.

It broke out around 8:40 a.m. on South St. near SLO MakerSpace and CCC Fitness.

SLO City Fire reported everyone inside safely got out of the mobile home.

Officials say the oven fire was brought under control.

Author Profile Photo

Lily Dallow

Lily Dallow is a digital journalist and assignment editor at News Channel 3-12. To learn more about Lily, click here.

Skip to content