Skip to Content

Apartment Fire Kills Dog and Displaces Nine

SAN LUIS OBISPO- Nine people are displaced this Friday morning after a fire ripped through their San Luis Obispo apartment building. The blaze broke out just before three Thursday afternoon at 729 Pismo Street Road. Investigators say a piece of furniture placed over an operating natural gas floor furnace is how the fire accidentally started. One dog living in the second floor apartment was killed in the blaze, and two firefighters received minor injuries. All the residents were able to safely escape. A preliminary damage report, estimates the fire caused more than $500,000 in damage.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

News Channel 3-12

Email the News Channel 3-12 Team


News Channel 3-12 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content